Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ando heads to U.S. for training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Ando heads to U.S. for training Empty
PostSubject: Ando heads to U.S. for training   Ando heads to U.S. for training EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:02 pm

- Source, The Japan Times

Ando heads to U.S. for training 34fldp5

Figure skater Miki Ando left Japan for her training base in the United States on Tuesday to tune up her program before hitting the ice at the Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver.

"Every athlete wants to win the gold medal. I will fine-tune my program and try to skate free of errors," Ando told reporters at Narita airport.

Ando plans to head straight to Vancouver from her base in Hackensack, N.J., next month.

"Hopefully I can gradually get myself into Olympic mode over there (in the United States)," said Ando.

Ando booked her ticket to Vancouver after finishing runnerup to Kim Yu Na at the Grand Prix Final in Tokyo last month.
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com

Page 1 of 1