Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ando plans move to Moscow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Ando plans move to Moscow Empty
PostSubject: Ando plans move to Moscow   Ando plans move to Moscow EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:27 am

- Source, The Japan Times

Ando plans move to Moscow MikiFS2

Figure skater Miki Ando said Tuesday she will move her training base to Moscow from New Jersey to follow her Russian coach Nikolai Morozov.

Morozov decided to change their training base after he agreed to Russia's request for his help in strengthening its athletes ahead of the 2014 Sochi Olympics.

"If he is going to Russia, I will follow him. That's all," Ando said on her return from Turin, Italy, where she placed fourth at the 2010 World Figure Skating Championships.

Ando, fifth-place finisher at Vancouver Olympics, said her next goal will be to appear the world championships being held in Tokyo in 2011.

"I'm beginning to want to skate at Sochi. But for now, I aim to compete at the world championships next year."
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com

Page 1 of 1