Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Win 'Stepping Higher'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Win 'Stepping Higher' Empty
PostSubject: Win 'Stepping Higher'   Win 'Stepping Higher' EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:55 am

Win 'Stepping Higher'

Win 'Stepping Higher' 2wog40y

- Source, The Japan Times

With the 2011 world championships in Moscow just days away, The Japan Times is offering several readers the chance to win a copy of the recently released Japanese book "Saranaru takami-he" (Stepping Higher) about two-time world champion Mao Asada's life story.

The 287-page tome was written by Jun Yoshida and recently published by Gakken.

The book details Mao's highs and lows from her days as a novice skater through the most recent Japan championships. It includes several photos and a comprehensive record of her results since she first began competing.

The thought-provoking work contains Mao's comments on her life and career, her rivalry with Kim Yu Na, and her coaches.

The four-time national champion, who is renowned for her majestic triple axel, says, "I have gone through such a lot of things. I'm here now because I have overcome those things."

To enter the drawing for the books, please send an e-mail with your name and address to: sports@japantimes.co.jp with "Stepping Higher" entered in the subject line.

The drawing is open to overseas readers.
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com

Win 'Stepping Higher'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mao Asada Forum :: ALL ABOUT MAO ASADA :: Mao Asada Chat-
Jump to: