Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon  Empty
PostSubject: Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon    Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:23 am

Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon  23kal5j

- Source, The Mainichi Daily News

PARIS (Kyodo) -- Reigning world champion Mao Asada is set to hold crisis talks with coach Nobuo Sato after her season plunged to new depths at the Trophee Bompard in Paris at the weekend.

Still struggling to adapt to her new tutor, Asada has endured a rotten start to the campaign, finishing a career-worst eighth at the season-opening NHK Trophy before a fifth-place finish at the Trophee Bompard ended her slim hopes of qualifying for the prestigious Grand Prix Final.

The 20-year-old will not be competing until next month's national championships, which double as a qualifier for the world championships being held in Tokyo next March, and knows there is no room for error if she wants to defend her world crown.

"The next event really is my last chance. When I get back to Japan I will get together with Sato sensei and have a look at what I should do," Asada told reporters on Sunday.

"I do not intend to change (the music or program makeup). Once I deliver a good performance it will put me on a roll."

Asada had problems with her trademark triple axel in a difficult start to last year's campaign and failed to qualify for the Grand Prix Final. She rediscovered her form to win the Vancouver Olympic silver medal and the world title.

Takahiko Kozuka produced a dazzling free skate to win his second consecutive Grand Prix title at the Trophee Bompard, the sixth and final event in the Grand Prix series.

The top six figure skaters in each discipline will battle it out at the Grand Prix Final in Beijing next month.

Kozuka will be up against compatriots Daisuke Takahashi, the current world champion, and Nobunari Oda while Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki and Kanako Murakami represent Japan in the women's event.
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com
JonyLeaber

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon    Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon  EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 am

Rezev wrote:

Struggling Asada arrives at last chance saloon  23kal5j

- Source, The Mainichi Daily News

PARIS (Kyodo) -- Reigning world champion Mao Asada is set to hold crisis talks with coach Nobuo Sato after her season plunged to new depths at the Trophee Bompard in Paris at the weekend.

Still struggling to adapt to her new tutor, Asada has endured a rotten start to the campaign, finishing a career-worst eighth at the season-opening NHK Trophy before a fifth-place finish at the Trophee Bompard ended her slim hopes of qualifying for the prestigious Grand Prix Final.

The 20-year-old will not be competing until next month's national championships, which double as a qualifier for the world championships being held in Tokyo next March, and knows there is no room for error if she wants to defend her world crown.

"The next event really is my last chance. When I get back to Japan I will get together with Sato sensei and have a look at what I should do," Asada told reporters on Sunday.

"I do not intend to change (the music or program makeup). Once I deliver a good performance it will put me on a roll."

Asada had problems with her trademark triple axel in a difficult start to last year's campaign and failed to qualify for the Grand Prix Final. She rediscovered her form to win the Vancouver Olympic silver medal and the world title.

Takahiko Kozuka produced a dazzling free skate to win his second consecutive Grand Prix title at the Trophee Bompard, the sixth and final event in the Grand Prix series.

The top six figure skaters in each discipline will battle it out at the Grand Prix Final in Beijing next month.

Kozuka will be up against compatriots Daisuke Takahashi, the current world champion, and Nobunari Oda while Miki Ando, Akiko Suzuki and Kanako Murakami represent Japan in the women's event.

Very amazing dance.

Page 1 of 1