Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLO EVERYONE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
femariel
femariel

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-14

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:17 am

Hello!. I had been a fan of Mao Asada after the 2010 Winter Olympics. I really admire her so much. Not a day will I miss visiting her other forums and searching new videos. Having this forum, I hope to know her more and I hope to meet new friends. Warm greetings from the Philippines. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Bill508

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-04-01

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Hi femariel: cool name. Welcome. Your among friends and Mao fans here. Post often, we love your insight on Mao from the Philippines
Back to top Go down
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 am

Hi femariel,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay and participate more in the forum. I've been busy with school lately, so there is not much update and news for the forum. Mao will be compete at 4CC. Hopefully I will have more time to update any news that I saw. See ya around!

Rezev flower
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

HELLO EVERYONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE!   HELLO EVERYONE! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mao Asada Forum :: HELLOS AND BYES :: Introduce yourself/Say Bye-
Jump to: