Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mao might rush in this season without an exclusive coach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Mao might rush in this season without an exclusive coach Empty
PostSubject: Mao might rush in this season without an exclusive coach   Mao might rush in this season without an exclusive coach EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:08 pm

'Mao might rush in this season without an exclusive coach'

- Source, A translation post by 'Akira Andrea' from a an article in Sports Nippon @ FSU

Mao might rush in this season without an exclusive coach Maonew

This is an article in Sports Nippon in Japan.
Translation into English.

July 25th, 2010 JST

A possibility that Mao Asada (19, Chukyo University) challenge this season without an exclusive coach has happened. At first, it planned to decide a Japanese coach also among July, but a person concerned revealed saying, "She might go without an exclusive coach although it is better if it is decided before the opening of the season of October."

Asada participated to the ice show which was held in Aichi prefecture in July 24th and showed the new exhibition, “Ballade No.1 in G minor”. As for jumps, she is re-studying it from basis together with Hiroshi Nagakubo who is also the coach of Akiko Suzuki, but she made complaints uncommonly saying, “It shows an upward tendency, but I think that it is still more yet. I would like to arrange sufficiently in my head. I am with impatience now.” Her big aim in this season is to have held the championship for two seasons running in the Worlds (Tokyo) of next March. She said, "That's enough if I can show the best performance in the Worlds finally."

Kanako showed a new SP.

15 years old Kanako Murakami who participates in the GP series from this season, showed the new SP program. She nailed the triple jump securely three times and said, "I did not feel that I am on the real stage because my body moved extremely well" with smiling. As for the music for FS, she said, "The music is extremely cool!" with abundant self-confidence.
In the NHK Trophy in October, she crashes into Asada from the start, but she said, "I do not feel the pressure at all as for that and would like to do my best delightfully" strongly.
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com

Mao might rush in this season without an exclusive coach
Page 1 of 1