Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times Empty
PostSubject: Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times   Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 am

Win 'Princess Mao'

- Source, The Japan Times

Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times Maobook

In recognition of Mao Asada's second world title, The Japan Times is offering several readers the chance to win a copy of the recently released Japanese book "Princess Mao" about the skating prodigy's life story.

The 192-page tome was written by veteran skating writer Hirono Aoshima and published by Kadokawa.

The book covers Mao's rise from the age of 5, when she first took the ice, through the Vancouver Olympics, where she earned the silver medal.

The insightful work includes Mao's comments on her rivalry with South Korea's Kim Yu Na, coaches Machiko Yamada and Tatiana Tarasova, and how fan support has helped her persevere through difficult times.

To enter the drawing for the books, please send an e-mail with your name and address to: sports@japantimes.co.jp with "Princess Mao" entered in the subject line.

Last edited by Rezev on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com
Bill508
Bill508

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times   Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 am

Cool Rezev. I sent the JT an email. If its in Japanese and I win it. I'll put up a post here and free fwd it to any member that can read Japanese and wants it.
Back to top Go down
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

PostSubject: Re: Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times   Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Bill508 wrote:
Cool Rezev. I sent the JT an email. If its in Japanese and I win it. I'll put up a post here and free fwd it to any member that can read Japanese and wants it.

Bill508 wrote:

That's so nice of you Bill. I did send JT an email too. So we got 2 chances to win it. Oh well, actually if Kesho send an email too, then we'll have 3 chances to win flower
Back to top Go down
Kesho
Ice Queen Moderator
Ice Queen Moderator
Kesho

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times   Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:17 am

Rezev wrote:
Bill508 wrote:

That's so nice of you Bill. I did send JT an email too. So we got 2 chances to win it. Oh well, actually if Kesho send an email too, then we'll have 3 chances to win flower
yees! (:
3 chances now!
♥ that would be soo cool! *-*
even if it's in japanese and I actually don't know anything about it sounds really nice! ;D
Back to top Go down
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

PostSubject: Re: Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times   Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Kesho wrote:

3 chances now!
♥ that would be soo cool! *-*
even if it's in japanese and I actually don't know anything about it sounds really nice! ;D

I know. I don't understand japanese either. Hopefully the book will have a lot of pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill508
Bill508

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times   Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 am

More on the contest: A flood of entries from all over the world.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/sp20100428it.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times   Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times Empty

Back to top Go down

Win 'Princess Mao' - Source, The Japan Times
Page 1 of 1