Mao Asada Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ice Queen forum, home of four-time Japan National Champion, two-time World Champion, and 2010 Olympic Silver Medalist, Mao Asada. Take a look around, and stay tuned for the latest Mao Asada news.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezev
Ice Queen Administrator
Ice Queen  Administrator
Rezev

Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely   Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:22 pm

- Source, A Translation post by 'Akira Andrea' @ FSU

Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely 2zsb2fa

January 6th, 2010 JST

By Haruka Sato

The secret plan for getting the gold medal is sisterly love!! Mai (21, Chukyo University) who is the elder sister of Mao Asada (19, Chukyo University) and a figure skater appeared on the stage in the opening ceremony of the Volkswagen Skate Rink which opened in Tokyo Midtown in Roppongi, Tokyo in January 5th.

Showing the performance together with Shizuka Arakawa who was the Gold medalist in 2006 Turin Olympics, she send a yell to the activity of Mao.

For Mao who carries everyone’s expectation on her shoulder, it is the existence of the elder sister that is dependable as expected.

Mai who appeared in the ceremony of the rink which opened in this day swore the warm backup to the younger sister, saying "I wish we could do our best while enjoying together the process till the Olympics".

In New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day when they spent in Nagoya City of their hometown, they enjoyed while watching the annual contest between male and female popular singers on New Year’s Eve broadcasted by the NHK, eating the delicious foods and so forth. Mai said, “We did not talk about the Olympics”. She makes the relaxed environment for Mao.

On the other hand, in the party on this day, she supports devotedly such as lowering her head to the participant, saying, "Please cheer my younger sister because she is doing her best really". As for the real Olympics, too, she intends to follow like a shadow, saying "I will go secretly even if I shall go to there".

Mao started the practice again from January 2nd. Before or behind the January 10th, Tatiana Tarasowa coach comes to Japan from Russia and plans to train with concentrated aiming at the 4 Continentals (from January 27th to January 30th, in Jeonju City, Korea) which she plans to participate to. Being supported by the elder sister, Mao is going to enter Olympics mode at last.
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.heavenforum.com
Kesho
Ice Queen Moderator
Ice Queen Moderator
Kesho

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely   Sisterly love! Mai supports Mao completely EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh Mai is soo cute *-*
it's awesome that Mao has a sister as Mai, and her support it's really lovely (:
I like them both ♥
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1